Biogas (fermentation gas, pyrolysis gas, sewer gas, landfill gas) is a gas mixture which is formed during the fermentation of organic materials. As a major component of biogas, hydrogen sulphide is a disturbing element and therefore needs to be removed.
The complete desulphurisation of the biogas is essential for:
- Protection of the engine and the catalytic converter
- Safe compliance with emission standards
- Receiving public subsidies (including bonuses for low formaldehyde and emissions)
- Stable fermentation and biogas formation processes
Furthermore, the decision in favour of a cost and energy optimised desulphurisation system affects the overall income and revenue situation of your plant.
UGN-Umwelttechnik offer tried-and-tested products for removal of hydrogen sulphide (H2S) from biogenic fuel gases. These systems are used successfully and economically all over the globe.
Benefit from our innovative products and individual customer consultation now and in the future. We are happy to give you the best possible support and to guide you through the early stages such as application advice, pollutant measurement, and process parameters measurement.
Individual and customized to your requirements
Get to know our services:
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS
- Biogas measurement (CH4, CO2, O2, NH3, H2, H2S) prior to designing a biogas desulphurisation system
- Analysis of the biogas formation process
- Data analysis
DESIGNING & ENGINEERING
- Customized design and sizing of desulphurisation systems
- Control concept
- Economic feasibility study
- Choice and customisation of filtering material
- Creation of explosion protection documents
- Plant construction
- Process control
SERVICE & OPTIMISATION
- Construction surveillance, transport and in-situ assembly
- Operator and staff training
- Filtering material exchange
- Process monitoring
- Plant optimisation