Exhaust Air Treatment Systems
Clean air from industrial processes and wastewater treatment plants
Since 2002, our reliable processes have set standards. We have been continuously developing and optimising these processes over the years. This puts us in a position to provide you with tried and tested individual exhaust air treatment solutions.
By means of UGN® filtration technology, pollutants and odorous substances are safely and effectively removed from exhaust air and gas flows. Our field of expertise is the application of biological, chemical, and physical processes.
Our exhaust air treatment systems are based on the UgnCleanPellets® filtering material by default.
By designing the amount and type of filtering material used according to your specific process requirements, we can guarantee the optimum level of purification and a long service life.
The exhaust air treatment systems comply with the strict emission regulations and can be perfectly adjusted to production processes.
Your benefits at a glance
- Low costs of purchase
- Low need for filtering material
- Flexible adjustment to process modifications
- Low maintenance
- Guaranteed compliance with pollutant emission levels
- Odour control
- Corrosion protection
- No need for chemical dosing agents
- Reduction of repair, rehabilitation, and maintenance costs
- High degree of profitability and operational reliability
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Treatment of emissions from industrial applications (oil mills, textile industry, paper industry, waste reprocessing and many more)
- Lean gas disposal (landfills)
- Emissions from waste
- Emissions from stagnant and running waters
- Emissions from wastewater treatment plants (sewage plants, pumping stations, sewers, soak pits, detention tanks, grit chambers, inlet structures, thickeners, pumping and expansion chambers)
Overview of our exhaust air treatment systems
UGN® Module Systems
- Odour control and pollutant disposal in technical installations
FOR REMOVAL OF
- Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
- Organic Hydrocarbons (VOC)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Made of plastic material or stainless steel
- Modular concept for adjustment to different flow rates and malodour and pollutant concentrations
... biofilter and hybrid filter options
All module systems are available as biofilter or hybrid filter customised to your specific requirements. The mode of action of the respective filter is defined by the type of filtering material.
Click >> HERE to learn more about all relevant differences between biofilters and hybrid filters. We are happy to assist you in choosing the most suitable product for your needs.
UGN® BEGA System
- Active ventilation system for directed ventilation with built-in exhaust air purification
- Developed specifically for wastewater treatment systems such as sewage systems, sludge storage tanks, wastewater reservoirs, pneumatic pumping stations, bar screen systems, force main connecting structures
The UGN® BEGA System comprises the following services:
- Engineering analysis and documentation of the actual state on site
- Elaboration of measures for individual/customised process optimisation such as optimisation of ambient air, dosing, flow rate and pumping cycles
- Design and sizing of the exhaust air purification system including all air ducts and regulating facilities
- Delivery, installation and commissioning
- Engineering support with (optional) dynamic adjustment
- Engineering analysis, design and supportg
- UgnCleanPellets® filtering material
Individual components (according to your needs):
- UGN® hybrid filter module system
- Manhole biofilter, pipe filter, pipe filter cartridge
- Convection barrier, flexible segment valve
- Air trap
Exhaust air scrubber
Classic spray tower
- For moistening and separation of easily water-soluble exhaust air components
- For separation of poorly water-soluble exhaust air components
- Use of the scrubbing liquid for neutralisation in the same process
Biological-chemical UGN® scrubbers
- Scrubber system developed by UGN®
- For eliminating hydrogen cyanide (HCN) from the exhaust air flow
- Complies with limit values, as confirmed by authorities
We can design, build, and operate these exhaust air scrubbers in combination with our module systems or as a standalone unit.
Guaranteed individual consultation
We focus on finding the best possible solution for your specific situation. This may involve using other processes, systems and combinations from processes and technologies, which we are able to size, design and implement in cooperation with our partners.
Please do not hesitate to contact us and benefit from expert advice and innovative ideas.